Where to get Assistance/Advice?
Child Care in Australia
We're always available for assistance and advice on all early learning matters. These sites include a range of expert advice, tips, ideas and
Practical online resources for parents include:
- Raising Children - This is a great website offering advice and resources for parents of
children from birth to teenage years.
- My Child - This Australian Government website lists all long day care services in
Australia, including information on each centre's fees, vacancies and contact details.
From July 2012, the site will also list each centre's quality ratings, as part of the National
- BubHub - Want to see what other parents are talking about, or ask advice? BubHub is
an online series of forums all about child care and parenting. It's free to join and is packed
with practical advice from parents.
- Kids Spot - Kids Spot is a website dedicated to providing game, activity and recipe ideas,
plus parenting advice, and information on child-friendly events across Australia. A great
resource for school holiday fun ideas!
- Sparkle Box - Sparkle Box is full of activity ideas and heaps of downloadable resources
to help keep your children entertained. Download a gingerbread man design template,
or Christmas activities that are both fun and educational.
- ACECQA - The Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) is a
national entity which will oversee important changes to early childhood education and
care and school age care in Australia.